AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Depression?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

canadianeh?
Posted 9/6/2016 09:35 (#5512221 - in reply to #5512123)
Subject: RE: Depression?

Saskatchewan, big whitetail country!!!

I have had  a lot of struggles in my life. Farming for me has been a very negative experience, just can't seem to catch many breaks in life. Which led me to clinical depression. I decided on my own to see a doctor, and asked for meds. The meds have allowed me to be more balanced in life. I do still struggle a lot, but the meds take the edge off a lot and make it more bearable. There is no shame in going to the doctor. 

It is not a spiritual issue. It is a medical issue. One thing you will come across is those who think it is demons, those who say just "get over it", and those who have no idea what it is all about. I was so overwhelmed. It is hard to even explain how cooked in the head I was, but I could scarcely function.

I am a christian. I have no demons, not a spiritual issue. I could not "get over it" in my own. Exercise was not going to heal it. talking to others was not going to heal it. God could have healed it, but nothing supernatural happened. It was my body, not producing enough "happy juices".  

Add me to the talk list if you wish...

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)