AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Depression?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Hogboy1
Posted 9/5/2016 19:50 (#5511207 - in reply to #5511158)
Subject: RE: Depression?

It's spiritual oppression. Had it years ago, would kill a horse, felt that cloud come into vehicle or room and influence my thoughts, was before I became a Christian. man is made to be happy and free like the birds every morning. Any contrary influence on the mind is foreign. And can be overcome by music, singing Used to powerwash and later in life sandblast commercially. Dark shop. Helmet. Dreary as hell. Start singing snappy gospel tunes and watch it flee. You get into a different channel or dimension as opposed to the negative one. Not about to influence one to drugs or towards. Not a dr, just my experience. View it as a foreign entity and make it miserable by singing hymns and watch it tune out. We live in a parallel universe. As Christians one can get so caught up to God that you'll scream for joy. It's a dimension, a civilization of light and life and peace. Then As mortals we can be influenced by a dark dimension. Watch what you tune in to. Radio and Tv or the wrong music can be counterproductive to that atmosphere and pull you away from it. As God gave the bird wings to escape, man can employ certain laws. They are effective! Not the law aerodynamics, but laws that bring us closer to God. I have discovered that 100% true. I know that non religious people may be turned off at that. I've been in your shoes. Not countering the dr recommendations. God gave us good dr's to help us. But I personally don't take to chemicals and will suffer with cold or flu before I touch any rx
Will pray for you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)