AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What would you do to these kids?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Ron (Cen. IL.)
Posted 6/22/2016 14:24 (#5369715 - in reply to #5358801)
Subject: RE: What would you do to these kids?

Central Illinois
This morning, Sister talked to one of her neighbors about the vandalism.

Nieghbor had some stuff moved around and said they found out it was the sister's next-door-neighbor (boy around 10-12) and 3 of his friends.

Supposedly, another neighbor, a (possibly retired) policewoman drove them around the neighborhood and pointed out all their victims to them.
Sister suspected him (I've replaced several pieces of siding with holes on that side of house, probably made with a BB gun).

It was probably in 2012, the kid set the grass between his house and hers on fire.

Sister and neighbor put it out with garden hoses, probably should have called the fire dept, just to make a bigger deal out of it and catch the kid's attention.

Sister said he was crying, his mother told him, "I'm not mad at you, I still love you, "

I told sister she should have cursed them and told both of them they were idiots.

Update 7/1/2016 I thought maybe I should put this on the record but didn't want to post a new reply.

I mentioned the yard fire to my sister the other day. She said "you think his mother would think it was strange for an 8 (?) year old boy to ask for perfume."

Sister said he saw how to "use pefume to make a blowtorch" on the internet and he and a friend were playing with it in the yard when it got away from them.

Tonight she also talked to the retired policewoman and mentioned it was strange that he didn't associate with the neighbor boys across the street ( about the same age). According to the woman, the boy was caught stealing money from the 2 and they're not allowed to play with him. Another neighborhood boy can't play with him either for unknown reasons.

Before sister moved there (2010), the boy's sister hosted an underage party (parents out of town, she's maybe a junior in college now). One boy got in a fight with his girlfriend in the street, police were called, he left and received a DUI when they caught him. Police surrounded the house, none of the other underage party'rs got away, No word on their punishment.

Edited by Ron (Cen. IL.) 7/1/2016 19:40
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)