AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Another article for the weight loss group
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Von WC Ohio
Posted 4/27/2016 21:16 (#5267792 - in reply to #5266701)
Subject: RE: Another article for the weight loss group

If you have concerns it's best to talk to your own doctor. I'm not a Dr. and am not giving anyone advice. I'm only relaying what I have experienced. I know when I previously tried loosing weight by extensive exercise and limiting calories taken in I felt starved and weak all the time. That summer I was small square baling straw and thought I was going to pass out loading the wagons. It was then that I knew that program was not working well for me at all. I sort of loss interest in counting calories and the weight slowly crept back on.

This time by cutting out almost all the the carbs the first couple weeks I would seem hungry between meals and craved the old standby sweets and carb laden snacks. After getting through that period those cravings subsided and now I don't really get hungry between meals and can even skip a breakfast or lunch at times and not even notice it or feel hungry.

It's about getting your body programmed to burn the fat and protein it needs for fuel instead of the easy carb laden diet which spikes the insulin response which puts you on that roller coaster up and down all day long. Eat carbs/sugars, insulin spikes to absorb them, your system crashes and you feel hungry wanting some more.

Since I've cut the crap out of my diet I don't get hungry or feel weak and seem to have more endurance and feel a whole lot less sluggish.

Again if you are having concerns or questions speak to your medical Doctor. Just be aware not all of them are for the low carb plan and would rather prescribe medication which lets you eat whatever you want.

Don't take any Internet poster's advice when it comes to your health. I just wanted to share my results because I have had such great success going this route and know many others are looking to drop some pounds as well.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)