AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Another article for the weight loss group
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

caleb2684
Posted 4/29/2016 22:02 (#5272787 - in reply to #5261930)
Subject: I hate your diet Von********

Aggieland
Now that my headline got your attention! Thank you so much for "offering" your suggestions and sharing your experiences. I typed my thread title in sarcasm because I have NEVER lost as much weight as now and felt this good. I have had to punch new holes in my belt TWICE now going in the direction I've never gone in my life, smaller!!! My old pants are 38 waist and will not stay up, I look like ghetto thug with them on and I really have to cinch the belt up to keep them up. I have two pairs of 36 waist that I bought when I started this new lifestyle and they started fitting after about a month or so. Now they even are hanging too low and require a tight belt. I weighed myself just a minute ago and I'm now at 218.6 pounds. I was 254 pounds January 1 of this year. I have not followed everything to a T on this new lifestyle but what I do is a 50g a day total or less. If I go over today I go under tomorrow. I HAVE NOT EXERCISED ONCE. Yesterday I didn't have many carbs all day so I had a slice of cake for dessert. I don't count vegetable carbs at all but I don't go crazy eating veggies either. I did have to give up tortillas (ouch that one hurt!) and pasta (not so much) but I do sometimes store my credits to eat a good Mexican meal on Sunday. My household we eat more Mexican food (home cooked, I'm a gringo from south Texas) than anything. My wife still eats like normal and when we eat pasta I just don't serve myself as much and stock up on the meat.

I said all that to say its not for everyone and everyone won't have the same results but I am so thankful that Von replied to my post and shared his info. I have never felt better and cannot wait to see what my equilibrium weight is. I am guessing I'll settle around 190lbs but we will see. Once I get under 215 I do plan on exercising to get my cardiovascular system built up for endurance. I couldn't run 500 feet right now without being winded I'm sure, but I haven't tried either! LOL.

Thanks again

Caleb
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)