AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hearing aids
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

DRester
Posted 12/9/2015 12:05 (#4948893 - in reply to #4948220)
Subject: RE: Hearing aids

Franklinton, LA
About 15 years back I purchased a set of Siemens hearing aids. They were adequate but not fantastic. About 10 years back I got a pair of Starkey hearing aids. I was pleased with the hearing aids and even more pleased with the ability of the audiologist's technicians to adjust the hearing aids as my hearing changed. Having someone who is capable of really adjusting the different channels of the hearing aids is very important to me. In January 2011 I ran over my hearing aids with the pickup. Apparently the storage pouch and hearing aids slipped out of my pocket while getting into the pickup. In January 2011 I got another pair of Starkey hearing aids and they are a lot better than the other set. Last week the case or shell on one of the almost 5 year old hearing aids broke. Last Tuesday the technician called Starkey and they still had the original mold from January 2011. Yesterday I picked up the repaired hearing aid with a totally new shell. Surprisingly, it was repaired under warranty. In a year or two I will probably purchase another pair of Starkey hearing aids.

Edited by DRester 12/9/2015 12:09
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)