AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 12/6/15*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 12/5/2015 16:29 (#4940949)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 12/6/15*****

Good Sunday Morning, ok, it is Saturday evening here, but I have a few minutes between things here so thought I would get this post going for tomorrow. We are leaving in the morning for our daughter's place a couple hours away to have our early Christmas with them seeing we are leaving in a week or so for AZ. Plus we are bringing our grandson back with us just for Monday when he doesn't have school. So we are going to be busy the next couple days and tonight we have a dinner party at my mom's at her new senior apartment. She is so excited to do this and at 91, I have to give her credit that she wants to do this.

Who all has Christmas parties to go to or host? Hope everyone can handle them without too much damage. Everyone is doing so well. My sister is here this weekend too and with the beautiful weather, we went out for a nice little walk. Can't wait to get to AZ to do lots more walking.

Don't think I will be able to respond much tomorrow. We will see, but don't count on it. You know I am so proud of each and every one of you for sticking with me here. If I don't respond, have a great week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)