AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Buldging Disc -- No Fun
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

jwal10
Posted 11/1/2015 17:59 (#4871154 - in reply to #4867957)
Subject: RE: Buldging Disc -- No Fun

Western Oregon
IF you are out of alignment a chiropractor can do wonders. IF you need surgery they can't. I have had both. I had a lot of problems with alignment from polio, foot injury as a kid (short leg) and hand/shoulder injury. When I had disc problems I needed 2 separate fusions, then a 2nd on the first one. I had alignments for years after, right above the hips, haven't had 1 for 8 years. Had to go for a full year, 3 times a week 23 years ago after not being able to stand or get out of bed with out holding my head with both hands. I will be 60 in March, retirement and exercises in a hot shower every morning keep me going. Find out what the problem is first before going back, although IF you were way out of alignment, it will hurt, second one will make it better, hurt less. Muscles can cause a lot of pain because they get used to things 1 way. Even though the alignment is right the muscles want to put it back wrong. Have you used heat/ice? Did the bone cruncher give you any instructions. IF not I would find a different one. But like I said, I would want to know WHAT is causing it....James

Edited by jwal10 11/1/2015 18:01
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)