AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Buldging Disc -- No Fun
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

daddycal
Posted 11/1/2015 14:17 (#4870724 - in reply to #4867957)
Subject: RE: Buldging Disc -- No Fun

Montana
I had a nerve block once that th shot really hurt but it helped a bunch, MY Son is a Dr of Osteopathic medicine now and he did a manipulation that moved the herniated disk off the nerve. It was Miraculous. I suggest trying to find a very good Osteopath to do that manipulation. He is in Michigan but was trained by Instructors from AT Still.

I have many herniated disks but we only get pain when they pinch a nerve. I had neck surgery when my left arm went dead and the Neuro surgeon opened through my throat and took out three disks and put in Cadaver bone and a titanium plate MY arm is great now and I have amazing use of my neck. I suggest getting an Osteopath to try Manipulations. Get good Christian friends to pray with You and for You and when you honor Jesus and pray, trust Him and believe. If you have to go to MD Doctors, try very hard to get a Neuro Surgeon. Some orthopedic surgeons remove a herniated disk but it sometimes is not the one that is causing the pain. I had six in my lower back but only one was pinching a nerve.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)