AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 8/16/15*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

glensts
Posted 8/16/2015 08:59 (#4735552 - in reply to #4735489)
Subject: RE: *****Weigh Ins For 8/16/15*****

Great job Deb, it's the little surprises that help.
I'd like to welcome the new "losers" as well as I was new not long ago and everyone is soon supporting you. Good luck and it's great to hear from people every week.

This week was hot with no wind and high humidity, barley was sprouting in the head and it was still standing. Harvest will be starting this week for us wth peas I hope. Just got 2" rain last nite and it cooled right off.
I managed to weigh In at 254.2, which is just less than my 2 week ago weigh in and over 3 lbs I think from last weeks over indulgence

I am really surprised at the calorie intake of myself compared to what I used to take in 20 years ago when I was close to this weight. Sometimes I feel like a baby bird waiting for his mommy and another worm, when really stress or boredom is probably the issue. And I got a feeling I probably got way more excersize back then. Healthier eating and less fast food is also important for me to continue

We celebrated our 25th anniversary last Sunday and our kids had a surprise party with all our friends at the lake. Quite a shock and very enjoyable.

I will try and update every Sunday during harvest too as I also enjoy reading everyone's weekly events
Glen

Edited by glensts 8/16/2015 09:00
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)