AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How long will I be in Jail?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Glenn W.
Posted 8/1/2015 22:04 (#4711597 - in reply to #4711039)
Subject: RE: How long will I be in Jail?

Southeast Washington

a4t-1600 - 7/31/2015 23:02
WOW-------------and I have been accused of wearing a tin foil hat. The last sentence is also quite confusing long commutes for a short distance shouldn't be up to the government to solve. Maybe it should be on your shoulder to know when to buy a bicycle lol. The decisions you say that need funded at the local and state level are -------------they make the request then the feds will create grants etc based of the census . No need to have a 300 bed hospital in a town of 300 that flights everyone out of town in the first place. Some state and locals don't have the common sense they need to make educated decisions on sizing and amounts of funding because they might have a contractor friend that this job might help.

The survey wants to know your address, the address of where you work, the time you leave for work and how long it takes to drive to work. Reading websites about the census it says one of the reasons is to help relieve traffic congestion. You say the survey is important and then here you say maybe it should be on your own shoulder of how to get to work and shouldn't be up to the government to solve.

You said to help the taxpayers and fill out the survey. Then you say you didn't fill out the survey and then when they called you said it only took 4 minutes. It is quite obvious all the important questions in your survey weren't answered. It is 11 pages for one person and then an additional 4 pages for each extra person in the house. A spouse and two children will add another 12 pages to the survey. Just impossible to do in 4 minutes when they want facts and figures. It is obvious at the end of your survey then did it really do anything for essential services if there were so many unanswered questions that the people who took the time to fill out the entire survey did? Question 4 in Housing does ask how many acres the house is on and then the next question asks how much income from that land. Sure they are ranges at that point but later they do ask about income and I see nowhere on the survey that says that information is optional. Sounds like a lot of taxpayer waste to me if interviewers tell you not all the questions on the form need to be answered when the form states otherwise.

It is a program that started to help draw congressional district lines in the states for their representatives. It has been added to and now contains a lot of taxpayer waste because there are better cheaper ways to get more factual information. For traffic congestion states have traffic flow maps, highway cameras that show traffic, can record license plates for tolls or who is in violation of downtown traffic enforcement even. This is real time information that can be drawn on at anytime. Most all other problems are already acknowledged by the state and in the grant applications they have to document the need for the project and the census is far from being the factual information you think it is to help make those determinations because with the electronic age the census is outdated for those purposes.

Also for your information Washington DC is full of lobbyists helping direct money to their clients so it really isn't any different than the state or local level but involves even larger amounts of money.

Have a great day.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)