AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How long will I be in Jail?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

a4t-1600
Posted 8/1/2015 12:55 (#4711025 - in reply to #4711012)
Subject: RE: How long will I be in Jail?

Dearfield Co.
LOL--------this shows you know nothing of this census thats happening now. They could care less about acres and it isn't asked you are confusing this with farm service center survey. The greater and less signs aren't acceptable and in no way is anyone going to compare anything. They want the room count on your house, as well as the bathroom count and bed room count and total living in the house. Questions involving that particular address and its occupants. They also ask about your transportation to and from work. The income questions can be refused if you want as well as you can tell them mickey mouse lives in the house.

Also you last statement throwing in the tax records preventing any thing from being built shows LOTS of ignorance---------------read the sites listed in this thread and then google it and see what info they have on your family thats been released via census records as well. But If I was you I would continue wasting tax $$$$ that get paid for gathering this info and then blame the state of the US onto politicians.

I didn't fill mine out initially and didn't even open it until my step kids scolded me and told me what they had learned about census at school. Keep in mind they attend a charter school and not public so to speak . I told them I would take care of it and spaced it off when I got the call. The lady was real nice and told me what I had to answer to have a completed interview since I was trying to get to wheat harvest. It took about 4 minutes of my time is all

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)