AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

update on spray plane incident
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Gary Lyon
Posted 7/31/2015 19:00 (#4710034 - in reply to #4709874)
Subject: RE: update on spray plane incident

Southeast Wyoming
Illinois Steve - 7/31/2015 17:41

While it is more than unfortunate that this woman came in contact with product it is hardly worth making a federal case over. You keep harping about this investigation you feel is necessary. What exactly is it you feel will be accomplished by this magical investigation of yours? What is the outcome you want to see? Do you want the pilot hog tied and dragged thru the town square and then stoned to death? I've got news for you. Even if you got doused in your own yard and demanded an investigation you would be sorely disappointed. Right or wrong the investigations into this sort of thing are pretty brief and not real thorough.

No one wants to see this sort of thing happen but yet it does. This gentleman and his wife will likely receive some sort of compensation and life will go on. I expect they will be much more satisfied than you. Your bible thumping and self righteousness on here are wearing thin with people other than me.

Filing a report with the appropriate state agency and the subsequent investigation is always advisable in such cases so that the facts can be established.

You have that self righteous thing turned around. I am suggesting let the proper authorities investigate it; you say you know better.

Edited by Gary Lyon 7/31/2015 19:02
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)