AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

update on spray plane incident
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

a4t-1600
Posted 7/31/2015 08:54 (#4709283 - in reply to #4708786)
Subject: RE: update on spray plane incident

Dearfield Co.
Without further explanation on the 4 calls all I can speak on is my own personal experiences. But addressing the 4 calls in my mind if it was just a fungicide he should of said it was just a fungicide. I would find out which coop and talk to them and insist on seeing the chemical bill to start.

Now to my story--------was getting fungicide aerial sprayed on wheat 3 years ago when a neighbors house got buzzed . They all came outside to watch the plane which was spraying well away from their house with no possibility of wind drift. I know the people quite well and always felt I got along with them well. I was sweeping where I could see the plane when the pilot made a angle pass on a quarter after everything was sprayed and I figured it was just excess chemical when he supposedly misted the neighbor kids as they were loading into the car. 2 of the three ended up in the ER with a reaction to the fungicide . Rapid heart beat and difficulty breathing. The ER called me wanting to know what was being sprayed and I stated fungicide and here is the firms name and number call and get the exact name and have them read the hazardous sheet to you. The spray out fit jacked around with them and side talked about which product they used as well as wasn't very helpful . It pisssed my odd neighbor off greatly and he hired a attorney ---------needless to say I was named in the suit and my insurance had to give them $25000 plus the spray outfit had to give them $50000. My neighbor had his lawyer send me a letter that from there forward I had to warn them 36 hours in advance before any chemical is sprayed as well as having a complete name and info data on the chemical for them to review .Intersting thing is no matter what gets sprayed now it kills their garden and whoever sprays it gets stuck with 12 tomato plants value
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)