AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I wish JD could transfer coverage maps from one screen to another...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Ron..NE ILL..10/48
Posted 5/28/2015 05:45 (#4595155 - in reply to #4594892)
Subject: RE: I wish JD could transfer coverage maps from one screen to another...

Chebanse, IL.....

caleb

How do they handle the "field totals" information? If they have a 100A field to sidedress and approximately 17.5A of it have been done w/the liquid machine that left that field 7 hrs before, however unbeknownst to the NH3 operator, how many acres are remaining to be done according to the 2630 in the NH3 applicator? Not only does the coverage not move from one machine, but also the acreage data doesn't. Maybe we're doing something wrong though.

Then, say it's an odd-shaped field & the liquid tank applied all the "short rows" which are only 300' long to save the NH3 guy all the turning etc. But, these  are not headland rows, they're in-field rows. How does NH3 operator (me) know which of those rows was done for certain? Especially if a rain event occurs between applications. Again, maybe I'm missing a step in trying to transfer that data. Also, since I now use the headland management, I'm somewhat familiar w/them. We use them for Itech pro also.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)