AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Snoring, since I see the list below about c-paps
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dutch
Posted 4/18/2015 13:12 (#4522980 - in reply to #4522166)
Subject: RE: Snoring, since I see the list below about c-paps

West Texas

I  just copied and pasted my reply from the other post about sleep apnea.

I woke up last June around 2-2:30 am. Was short of breath and my heart was racing. I mean like 3 times the normal speed.
Toughed it out for a couple of hrs as I didn't want to wake my wife up. But I knew something was wrong, just didn't know what.
Well, after waking her up anyway and then getting chewed out pretty good she took me to the ER. After getting some shots everywhere and being on a heart rate monitor they got my heart rate slowed down back to normal speed. Went and saw regular Dr, did EKG etc and sent me to heart Dr. right away. After more test, EKG's, echo's etc they said that I have severe sleep apnea (wife been telling me for years I had it) which caused my heart to go into A-fib mode.
Yes, the sleep apnea could have killed me!!
About a week later I did the test, got my machine the same day and haven't slept without it since and I won't even try to sleep without it. I sleep good, she sleeps good and we're all happy (about the sleeping thing anyway).

So get the test! That's an order Caleb! lol
Don't wait til you lose weight, I said that for years, it will get better once I lose some weight. Problem is, I can't seem to lose it. Haven't gained any but just can't seem to lose it.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)