AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Herbicides & Pesticides
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Dingeryote
Posted 3/10/2015 02:53 (#4443789 - in reply to #4432240)
Subject: RE: Herbicides & Pesticides

Michigan.
Applicator - 3/5/2015 06:37

The pesticides that almost every farmer handles are probably billions of times more concentrated than any consumer will ever be exposed to.  Even with todays safety procedures, sometimes a farmer will be exposed to the concentrated stuff.   If you are correct, why am I still alive? 

Old George Heinze was spraying Thiodan, and Guithion with an air blast, behind a Ford 4000, and no Respirator, when I worked for him in 1981 and 82'.
Stubborn old cuss hated the respirator. His glasses would be nearly opaque when he came back around to mix another tank.

He was older than the dirt under his tires then. He's STILL upright, mobile and Hostile, as am I and the other guys that worked for him, and most of us are still applicators as well.

According to the hysterical reactionary's "Science", there should be no Grain bin Rats left on the planet. The entire species should have been wiped out by chronic exposure driven cancers, and genetic mutations.

So there ya have it.

According to the reactionary's, we have to be dead. It's impossible we are alive. I'm good with that.
It means we can call the IRS, and tell them to forget about us.:D

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)