AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Herbicides & Pesticides
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

canadianeh?
Posted 3/4/2015 10:39 (#4430267 - in reply to #4430193)
Subject: RE: Herbicides & Pesticides

Saskatchewan, big whitetail country!!!

Triumphman - 3/4/2015 08:09 I still can not understand why POISONOUS HERBICIDES & PESTICIDES are being used on farms today! The research shows all the CANCERS are caused by these POISONS! Doesn't anyone care about their loved one or future generations ? Is it all about money ? To hell with the consequences ?This is mind boggling to me. I know I am not a farmer, I have to step into your boots, grow up on a family farm for generations , etc.. I understand the problems and situations. but look down the road. Your kids, and their kids will all be gravely affected by this terrible chemical conspiracy . I know I am going to get so much flak from saying this , but my food and family matter more ! FYI

Tell us about these "poisons". Tell us the rates used, the staging, and how much is detectable in food. Back up your panicky statements with some "pesticide" names and facts. 

Fact is, in the 1950's, higher doses of much nastier stuff was used than is now. I would suggest you get out there and visit a farm and learn factual info, not the garbage on mother earth news or natural news.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)