AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 2/22/15*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 2/22/2015 09:27 (#4404651)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 2/22/15*****

Good Sunday morning. Weigh in day, good, bad or just plain ugly. We all have each of those kinds of weeks. If it is good we celebrate and feel great, if it is bad, we hang our heads and scratch, wondering what we did wrong. If it is ugly, we don't want to post, we want to hide and not post what happened. But I still want you to come in here and cleanse your soul. It is good to just admit you made a mistake and go on from there. The worst thing you can do is not post because one week turns into two then three and then my list of my NAT losers gets smaller and smaller. I started out with 27 people saying they are in back in January, and last week there were only 16. Please keep checking in.
So Dave had a .8 loss. I try to help him with his portion size problems. Even getting out a measuring cup to show him the difference in hands full of nuts.
Then there was me, doing really well with the exercise. Portions were right on. But it was just one of those weeks where my body didn't want to cooperate. There are a couple things that might have caused my gain of 1.2 pounds, but it is frustrating. Sometimes it is just the timing of your bathroom routine. I am not going to let it get me down. Today starts a new week.
I hope you had a good week, if not maybe this week will be better.
Let's see how many posters I will get this week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)