AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Vanderbilt U on 20/20 last night
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

mca
Posted 2/1/2015 00:06 (#4353546 - in reply to #4352219)
Subject: RE: Vanderbilt U on 20/20 last night

Southern Ontario
Just for history's sake I have to back up MidMoMike. I am also of the impression that years ago things were tamer.
I was far from a varsity athlete, but I had a very full social life in university some 25 years ago.
I had many old high school friends attending my campus and lots of great new friends that I met at my university in Ontario.
Meanwhile my girl friend went to school in New York State where she was also very active with her friends and her socially active sorority.
I really enjoyed being out with my friends from both of these schools. I was as familiar with both the campuses' social life and student interaction as anyone.
I would guess that I was out enjoying social activities on one side of the US/CAN border or the other at least twice (often more) each week.
I was in post secondary for over 5 years, so that is a lot of gatherings with my college cohorts of that time.
I do not know if it was just the crowds we hung with, but while beer and whiskey were common and weed was rare, ...I never, ever saw any hard drugs or pharmas consumed.
Also important, I cannot remember of hearing about any female forced to do anything contrary to her wishes.
Looking back, it all seemed pretty innocent and it was a lot of fun too.
I just thought I would chime in and say my college experiences, back in the day, were fun filled, but everyone seemed to understand that there were certain civil limits.
Or perhaps. maybe I am just an old guy.

MCA

Edited by mca 2/1/2015 00:15
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)