AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Vanderbilt U on 20/20 last night
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

davpal
Posted 1/31/2015 11:37 (#4352013 - in reply to #4351942)
Subject: RE: Vanderbilt U on 20/20 last night

Mid Michigan
Not so sure it has to do with communism as much as it does weak people succombing to peer pressure. This country is in a herd mentality and they all follow each other right off a cliff. Got to have two new cars, need a new $60,000 dollar pickup to haul 1 log chain in the back, got to have a $250,000 dollar house, got to go to the college party and get drunk because everybody else is. Got to wear sleazy clothes because all the other girls laugh at me if I dress moraly. Got to be a disrespectful pig to the girls because all my buddys act that way. Need to fit in with the rest of the pigs. People need to just tell other people to shove their opinions you know where. I thought it was funny when I said on here I still had dial up internet. Guys at work laugh about that. Got to have hi speed and spend $200 a month on a bundle. No, I can keep my moral compass in the right direction and pay $9.95 a month for internet and still be morally responsible enough to pay the rest of my bills. One of the best things you can do in this country is try to do the right thing for yourself and let the rest of the herd go off the cliff together.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)