AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Vanderbilt U on 20/20 last night
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

stevehin
Posted 1/31/2015 11:02 (#4351942 - in reply to #4351378)
Subject: RE: Vanderbilt U on 20/20 last night

central PA

What is happening in our country, is happening all over. Someone in another post was talking about a defector KGB agent from Russia, back in the 70's. His name was "Yuri Bezmenov". He came to America and tried to tell us what was happening to America, the affects communism is now having on America. It is frightening. Just look the guys name up, to verify what I am saying. This guy is now dead, but what he said would happen in America, seems to be coming true.

The communists understand the way Americans think. They use that to destroy us from within. Many of or college kids from the 60's were fed a bunch of falsehoods, like more relaxed sex morals, less responsibility to the nation, etc. That generation then be became the liberal college profs we have today. Guess what they are feeding our kids.

The affects of this communist process takes time, which the commies have. According to this Bezmenov, the first thing which happens to America, as a whole, is it becomes demoralized- less moral. That has already happened, you pick a year for its completion. The next step is destabilization of the economy, foreign affairs, and the defense. We are in that right now. Since America is demoralized, we don't know what is right or wrong anymore. That seems to be where we are at. Pick any of the branches of our government, they are all in turmoil.

Redoak, this relates to your post, because the young adults or college kids, along with adults, don't even know when they are doing wrong, they are programed into the demoralization mode the commies said we would become. So in your post, yes the boy was wrong, but so was the girl. Had she not been drinking so heavily, who knows. Also, look how exposed girls dress; most see nothing wrong with that. That is the commies first step, demoralization.

I am not a sexist for saying this.

The results of this communist process is that our country no longer knows what are the absolutes of truths which this country was founded on. I am not talking about becoming church goers, although that would help.

This defector KGB said the only way to break the cycle is to re-educate. And that would take 15-20 years. I don't think it's going to happen.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)