AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How do I get rid of U2 songs off my iPhone song list?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 1/26/2015 09:05 (#4338893 - in reply to #4338452)
Subject: RE: How do I get rid of U2 songs off my iPhone song list?

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I have an iPhone 6 and use iTunes to download MP3 copies of music that has been converted from actual CDs. I have not purchased anything from the iTunes store but have installed a couple of Apps.

Earlier someone had posted about getting U2 songs off of their iDevice. I was thinking they had downloaded them and later changed their mind. It appears that this person may have been referring to them magically showing up.

I agree this is spooky if the U2 music is appearing without your consent. I have not experienced that.

Actually last Friday I had something strange happen to me that I blew off but might be related.

I had my iPhone plugged into the sound system on my 2014 Silverado with the lightning to USB cable. By using the cable, the iPhone gets charged and the music on the phone can be played through the Silverado. The music can also be played through the Silverado without useing the cable and using the Bluetooth connection. With the actual physical connection, it is possible to use the voice recognition feature to request a certain song or artist. When using Bluetooth this feature is not available.

Anyway while driving along and listening to music on the iPhone through the cable, an Ad for Budweiser came on. I had not heard this before but did happen to have a collection of Bud Light's Real Men of Genius on the iPhone. I thought that maybe this was an Ad that came with that collection. As I continued to drive I heard a song that I did not recognize. It was by a group called the Stooges as indicated on the Silverado's display. The song was OK but I've never heard that song or the group before. Later when I got home I searched through my music on the iPhone by artist and looked for the Stooges. I did not find either the Bud Ad or the Stooges. I deleted the Bud Light Real Men of Genius on the iPhone as they got rather tiring anyway.

The link seems to explain how the U2 songs magically appeared and how to get rid of them.

Edited by tedbear 1/26/2015 09:07
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)