AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

NEVER been in this room, need time occupier
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

OlsonKrist
Posted 12/19/2014 14:10 (#4251331 - in reply to #4221632)
Subject: RE: NEVER been in this room, need time occupier

nw MN
I have a ps3 and a wii, and for what you describe IMO the Wii is the way to go. Way bigger selection of kids games and offline geared games. Xbox and Playstation are geared heavily towards online content. My ps3 prompts me to upgrade software every other time I sign in it seems like, to the tune of a 20 min to an hour download before I can even use it. You can buy lots of the old Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong, GOLDENEYE etc. games that originally came out on regular and super Nintendo, N64, gamecube platforms for the Wii as downloadable digital versions. Wii fit is actually fun, it keeps me from ballooning over the winter. Netflix app on the wii works just as well as any other platform.

If you want to get into Call of Duty or some other heavy online first person shooter you can do that on the Wii, but it is probably not the preferred platform for those types of games. (mostly because Wii has a much smaller online community)

Not sure if you prefer not to be online for gaming or if you are limited by your internet connection, we have a 1.5Mbps connection and it is just barely enough for Netflix and online gaming.

Edited by OlsonKrist 12/19/2014 14:14
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)