AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

FYI For You Verizon Wireless Users
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

cottonhauler
Posted 10/20/2014 13:02 (#4136665 - in reply to #4136653)
Subject: RE: FYI For You Verizon Wireless Users

Zabcikville, TX
At one time we had all verizon service. 5 lines and home internet. Daughter left home, friend quit paying, and the other was a spare. Cut them off, only paying $10 each for those. They were under contract. Bill comes, $700. Call and talk to them, think I've got it straightened out. Next bill comes, $950! WTH? Call again, they apologize and promise to fix the problem. The next bill comes, $1120!!! That's when I called ad said "you can cancel the 3 phones that aren't being used and we will pay for the two phones and home internet", to which. She replies "I'm sorry, we can't do that". I tell her that I'm trying to work around this situation and will pay for what I'm using. Not willing to pay for what isn't not being used. She again says I'm sorry. I tell her you can work with me or not get another nickel from me, shut it all off. Of course, she changed her attitude, but not her mind. I didn't pay them, they shut them off. Went to straight talk, happy ever since. Verizon=gouging crooks. JMHO
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)