AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

FYI For You Verizon Wireless Users
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 10/20/2014 11:36 (#4136573)
Subject: FYI For You Verizon Wireless Users

Nobody likes to call your cell phone or internet provider. Just hate being put on hold. But when our bill came and was over $1100 I had to look into it. We have 7 phones and two internet connections on the plan. The one computer at the farm was over by $400. Our son says he doesn't stream anything on there and checked the history to make sure the help isn't going on there. He did have that computer crash a few weeks ago and still didn't think re-installing all the programs would use up 50GB. So my job was to call and see what was up and up our plan as we always seem to be going over.
First talked to one nice lady and she wanted to up my coverage but when I asked some questions she said she had to switch me to the business person. So waited on hold for awhile. Another nice lady came on (by the way, no trouble understanding these ladies) and answered my questions and told me the farm computer hadn't been on the shared data plan. Told me of a deal they have going on this month to double your data at no charge. Then she started talking about crediting me. Ended up after the credits were totaled the bill is now $145.39. The lady told me not to be afraid to call with any questions. I think with all the deals going on they want to keep their customers. So I think it was worth my time to be on hold for a little while, and maybe worth your time if you want to double your GB.
Oh, son told me I earned my paycheck this month.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)