AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Grain stolen,
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

redoak
Posted 10/18/2014 05:54 (#4132906 - in reply to #4132779)
Subject: RE: Grain stolen,

sw ontario
Yeahman - 10/17/2014 23:42

Not much of a poster.

But, I've found it necessary now to ask advice on what to do about stolen grain. What do I do? Here's the scoop:

It was on my fathers bin site and it was taken by my father. It was wheat and my dad has neither grown or bought wheat from anyone. He's admitted to it.

At first I couldn't get an answer on where it went, but by doing some work I have found it and stopped the payment. The amount is more than 5000 and I am in canada.

The cop hasn't gotten back to me yet. But I think he's incompetent , as he can't differentiate between partnerships and sole propietors and whether this is a civil or criminal matter. This is my wheat and my lender hAs a lean against it. I am frustrated by the fact that the cop is an idiot and didn't get back to me before he went off duty. There should be an arrest.

My dad makes friends quick but quickly makes them enemies and has raging narcissism. There's other things at play here too, but I prefer no to disclose. What the **** am I to do here? What do you guys know about this stuff?

When somebody looks at your profile and see what you have listed as your "interests" there may be more issues here than just stolen Wheat
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)