AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The market doesn't owe you a profit
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Posted 9/1/2014 11:20 (#4050149 - in reply to #4050049)
Subject: RE: 1586

Sat - 9/1/2014 09:06

BTW I have nice 4440 I'll trade you for 20k LOL

Yes we talked about that fund money last winter 1586,from about March on the thyme was "we're leaving" whether beans went up or bean went down the long fund boys were quietly sliping out the back door with their pockets stuff full of cash. By the time they went NET EVEN its was something like 21 out of the past 25 weeks they had been net sellers.
Then on June 30th the quietly part was tossed out the door,,,,,,,,,,,because of the acres WE PLANTED.
******************************************** ITS NOT THE USDA'S FAULT GUYS.....................................

They went net short beans 371 days after they went net short corn in 2013,,,,,,,,,,,its such a crystal clear carbon copy of 2013's corn market its scary. I follow the numbers and I still shake my dam head at that one............

Funny you caught the day count! Nobody blames USDA but the theme has been and will be you don't give away your proprietary information. I and other farmers are a sell out and have been for about $34 per acre. This year with fed. crop subsidies only it's about $14 on my farm. What is that 20 billion worth in market loss when compared to the information you just sold? No beating the dead horse but showing in comparison.

Edit will take your 4440. I buy one or two a year normally. Can't find one this year! Had two 4640's, a 4630, 4840, 4555 come thru but 4440's are hard to get a hold of! My favorite tractor to move. They sell themselves.

Edited by 1586 9/1/2014 11:23
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)