AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Alright guys. Now I would like advise.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Baby Robin
Posted 7/25/2014 02:22 (#3984679 - in reply to #3984295)
Subject: RE: Marriages and Vacations are compromises

Fontanelle, IA
Feeder -

I'm not married so what do I know......

Marriages and vacations are all about compromise. That and divorces end up as basically business transactions.

If your cattle are in good hands while you're gone - go! You'll gain "thank you" points if you suggest a destination and why. If you need destination ideas - call your favorite mother-in-law or sister-in-law. Does your wife like scenery or shopping - head to Denver. If your wife likes crafts, try to hit a crafty thing event at wherever you decide to go. Do a wine tasting together. She might suggest something that might sound as much fun as trying to pull out a buried tractor in a gumbo pocket in the pouring rain - but you "get paid to fake it" and smile the whole time. If you like cattle, why not suggest a ranch/feedlot for you both to tour while you're out there. You see what you want to see, she sees what she wants to see but you get to do it together. As it sounds as though you're a little reluctant, suggest to your wife that you'd rather split your 10 day vacation into 2 - 5 day deals. Just make sure to be creative and go!

Good Luck!

Edited by Baby Robin 7/25/2014 02:34
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)