AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Alright guys. Now I would like advise.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Noland
Posted 7/24/2014 21:45 (#3984424 - in reply to #3984295)
Subject: RE: Alright guys. Now I would like advise.

Willmar MN
I don't know how old you are and I don't really care. It made me mad you even would come on here and ask that question. I am wired just like you. I want to be home all the time. I am only 31 but I am going to tell you two very important things you should know.

First, you are damn lucky you have a woman like that. From your post it appears that you know that. So here is what I know. Be damn lucky she isn't a woman who thinks you need to be gone every weekend. But when she asks for something so minor I don't care what the hell you think you go! You are being selfless and that is not fair to her.

Second, when you step back and tour other areas or get to go somewhere you get different perspectives. This not only helps you clear your head but gives you ideas to think about how to improve on your own operation the next half year to year. At the same time you are spending time with the number one person in your life. There is a John Wayne saying that goes something like this, "there's just something about a man and a woman and all that grown up together they got to do"

I'm sorry it may come across a little harsh. I promise that is not my intent, I just know that watching my parents grow older and my mom never asked for much but my dad is just like you and I and in secret she always tells us kids make sure you do those little trips or times away with your wife. Because when the kids are gone she will still be there.....don't have to get to know them all over again.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)