AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Alright guys. Now I would like advise.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

ahay68979
Posted 7/24/2014 22:26 (#3984532 - in reply to #3984468)
Subject: RE: Alright guys. Now I would like advise.

Saronville NE
I know exactly where you are coming from Feeder, Im the same way. I don't like to get off the farm, and if we do, it has to be something I want to do or we don't do it. Have been together 7 yrs now, never took a honeymoon, never go anywhere, she wanted to go to Iowa state fair 2 yrs ago, we went for 2 days, I hated it and wont be going back. We did go to a NAT get together in St Louis few yrs ago and had a great time. She wants to go to the black hills this summer, we haven't gone yet, I really don't want to take the time to go, but am trying to find time in between 3rd cutting and cutting silage and before hired man leaves for college Aug 18 and before dad has surgery, so got 3 weeks to try and make it work, IDK what will happen.

I never grew up going anywhere, mainly we didn't have the time or the money when I ws a kid, it was a treat just getting to go out for pizza when I was little. She grew up the same way, but wants to do more now, and I don't. I would just give in and go, Im going too, she helps out a lot, gotta let her have fun too.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)