AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rant about McDonalds if you must, but......
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 7/24/2014 12:09 (#3983692 - in reply to #3983478)
Subject: RE: Rant about McDonalds if you must, but......

North Central Illinois
I doubt you know much about my shopping habits. I don't buy organic or go to Whole Foods or any of that crap. I do however try to know where my food comes from and what is in it. We raise as much of our food as is practical but in this day and age obviously we visit a grocery store on a regular basis. Is everything I ingest chemical or preservative free? Hell no. I do however limit it as much as possible. This whole thread is spiraling out of control because a couple of people got their panties in a wad when I said that McD's and other pushers of fast food crap are serving an unhealthy product. I stand by that. I'm not suggesting that McD's and other should not be allowed sell their slop. It is a free country and if people are stupid enough to consume that crap well then they deserve what they get. Kind of like cigarettes. My whole point was they are serving an extremely unhealthy product that is contributing to the decline in the overall health of society. That is pretty hard to dispute when you look at the facts that are available to anyone with a computer who wishes to take the time to search out the information.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)