AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rant about McDonalds if you must, but......
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

johnny skeptical
Posted 7/23/2014 09:10 (#3981917 - in reply to #3981763)
Subject: RE: steve i'd have to agree..

n.c.iowa

Illinois Steve - 7/23/2014 18:36 I don't doubt that for a minute. The type of food and quantity of it at any of the chains like TGI Fridays, Applebees, Chili's, Olive Garden is really unhealthy. Those places have been popular and considered hip for a while now but they are not good for you. I have to give Applebees credit though. About a year and a half ago they came out with a selection of low cal and lower fat meals that are actually very good. I think they are all under 500 calories and the fat was not bad either. I have had a couple of those and was very favorably impressed.
        with you.  my wife and my late father in-law, had almost a obsession with applebees.       food sucked, service was variable, expensive.      hadn't been there in 4 years, just last week I asked my wife where she wanted to go.    she said "lets give applebees a try".  was very impressed, they have the under 500 calorie menu, and i'll have to say the food is actually quite tasty.    been there 4 times in the last 3 weeks.  had the roma pepper steak, and the signature sirloin with garlic herb shrimp.   very tasty.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)