AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rant about McDonalds if you must, but......
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 7/24/2014 07:24 (#3983347 - in reply to #3983195)
Subject: RE: Rant about McDonalds if you must, but......

North Central Illinois
Oh for God's sake get over yourself! Since when is it mandatory to provide documentation of every fact that is stated on NAT? Good grief! Have you been living under a rock? I'm not going to spend my time copying and pasting stuff that you should be able to find for yourself with a few minutes spent with a search engine. I had plenty of time to research this when I was sick and I am not going to bore you with the details of what I discovered. If you don't believe me that is fine. Go ahead and continue to consume that slop. FYI, its not just McDs I have an issue with. It is the industry as a whole. The chemicals and preservatives that the industry uses are scary. The industry has attempted to some degree to clean up it's act in regard to trans fats and saturated fats, but the majority of their menu items are still a heart attack in a bag. In truth probably not that much worse than the fried fish and chicken from the local watering hole on Friday and Saturday nights, but at least you know where that food came from.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)