AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Apex
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Kamp
Posted 7/24/2006 13:29 (#29454 - in reply to #29204)
Subject: RE: NO!!!

Central SD
Have you seen that JD is now offering a 2nd copy of Apex to new and current Apex licensees. Now we can all have 2 copies that don't work. It will be nice for us to be able to install it on a faster computer. I went to a training seminar and the functionallity of Apex worked alot better with a fast computer. I'm still fighting the lock up problems Dutch. We must have corrupted files in our Apex setup. Whenever it locks up on me and I switch to a different field, it snaps out of it. I can't go back into that same field though or it will lock up again. Not sure what files are bad and don't want to try to figure it out. Having lock up problems in our 9760 too. Sometimes a reset works and we only lose the coverage map and sometimes we lose both the map and the field totals info. A friend has the G2 display in his 4920 and hasn't used Apex all summer. He's just been entering info in the cab. He hasn't had too many problems and he really likes the swath control. So I deleted my card the other day and am just going to enter info in the cab also. Apex doesn't do much for the sprayer anyway. I need the screen working in the field, more than I do in the office printing me a map, or a condition report.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)