AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How is Appel truck sales in Galva Ill to deal with?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

BRT
Posted 12/16/2009 09:24 (#969356 - in reply to #969178)
Subject: Re: How is Appel truck sales in Galva Ill to deal with?

THE ORIGINAL POST HERE WAS

"I see on there website that there trucks seem to be priced fairly decent, have any of you done business there? How are they to get along with? Are the trucks ussually as advertised or disappointed once you get there?"

MY RESPONCE IS STILL AS FOLLOWS PUSHCAT, when dealing with the afformentioned entity "BUYER BEWARE" . if it pisses you off to read all this crap, maybe you shouldnt be searching "WARNING XXXXX EQUIPMENT" AND WATCHING VIDEOS OF "READY TO GO TO WORK" EQUIPMENT SOLD THAT SLINGS SO MUCH OIL OUT OF THE HARMONIC BALLANCER THAT IT COVERS YOUR CAMERA LENSE FOR YOUTUBE!.......
\
it is not a neccessity that you read these posts, by the way, I would like to invite you to our mickey mouse spring fling that brought people from all over north america to play in the dirt on memorial day weekend. But beware, you might be called upon to change a track , replace a cable, make a parts run for a bearing or tire, replace a headgasket, reset a winch brake, adjust a dry steering clutch, reset clearance on a hand poured babbet rod bearing or any other of a set of pre world war two type tasks that caterpillar owners might have had to accomplish.

so to the original poster,
#A have any of you done business ?...YES
#B how are they to get along with? great until they cash the check, then you will never get a return phone call or sales receipt
#C Are there trucks usually as advertised? Its possible they just accidentally delivered the wrong machine 3 states away
#D Are you satisfied? well not yet, the formerly working lines of communication seem to have disappeared once they dumped off the machine after dark and 3 states away. But maybe they just lost the phone number and email of the customer and cant find it to send a sales receipt for the machine or respond to the direct phone conversation before the sale "I AM CERTAIN YOU WILL BE SATISFIED"

HAVING SAID ALL THIS PUSHKITTY, FEEL FREE TO BUY ANYTHING YOU WANT FROM THE XXXXXX AUTO RECYCLERS....... AKA WHATEVER ELSE THEY DO..
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)