AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How is Appel truck sales in Galva Ill to deal with?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

BRT
Posted 12/16/2009 00:00 (#968945 - in reply to #968512)
Subject: Re: How is Appel truck sales in Galva Ill to deal with?

Isnt this special, an expert on the Caterpillar 613! ....... WOW I wonder how you know so much about this machine? I my little non phone call returning friend live accross the road from said delivery point and I can assure you quite vividly that If you precious little Honda Gold Wing blew the oil cap off after while it was idling and leaked so much oil that you could see it underneigth the said machine from 50 yards away after a 10 minute idle time that you would not be a bit of a happy camper....... Operating temperature and loading dirt are very hard to accomplish when it is neccessary to fill the oilpan up during use every hour on the hour. You my friend should not have lied about the WORK READY CONDITION of said machine. If you had your head out of that place where the sun never shines and would have called you wouldnt be in said possition now, no phone calls, no paper work, no return emails ... by the way published to multiple entities. You have chosen a relatively wide ranged crowd to pick a fight with being Mr Steven hosted the 2008 and 2009 spring fling with people from every coast of this nation and outside the borders to indeed witness what does and does not happen at this place of said business. DONT GET PISSY just because #A you either dont know crap about work ready equipment that leaks oil and has blowby that will launch an oil plug at idle or #B just blatantly lied. I have to say this is the first time we have ever witnessed a $16000 machine be delivered without a BILL OF SALE........ our legal council did happen to research somewhat where it originated so as to assertain it was not something someone stole and sold to you at IRON PRICE......

Feel free to contact your said customer at any time if you feel slighted dear SIR......
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)