AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Robert F. Kennedy Jr on Farm policy
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Pat H
Posted 3/27/2024 14:34 (#10682812 - in reply to #10682789)
Subject: RE: Robert F. Kennedy Jr on Farm policy

I still find it odd that we farmers are not dropping like flies from roundup considering the zillions of gallons we use.

Folks are easily duped today because they don't have the desire to look at what's actually happening or consider does something actually happen? We farmers tend to live pretty long and of course there are always exceptions. The earth doesn't fall apart after a volcano or large forest fire puts tons of CO2 in the air. I'm pretty sure the makers of Doritos didn't intend for their chips to replace all food groups, but personal responsibility isn't very popular these days. As far as I can tell, dorito's are not addictive enough to have "users" stealing bags from shelves and robbing delivery trucks or taking over the factory.

RFK has always been a bit on the nut side of things. Not all vaccines are a bad idea, but many are. I'm not sure how he fixes it except to add more layers of government (the uber-CDC?). In today's world of hyper marketing everything including politicians it really is "buyer beware". For now we can all read up on things like vaccines and hear actual politicians or other leaders words and make pretty good choices.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)