AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Higher ethanol blends do more to sequester Carbon then mining or EV economy.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Ks-notill
Posted 3/25/2024 21:10 (#10680416 - in reply to #10680015)
Subject: RE: Higher ethanol blends do more to sequester Carbon then mining or EV economy.

Hick - 3/25/2024 15:51

kb ag - 3/25/2024 14:34

100th_meridian - 3/25/2024 09:36

How old are you?

Physically or mentally? He has some not well thought through libtard ideas sometimes but once in a great while I agree with him on a few things that are not climate or political.

49, just curious what are my libtard ideas?

Interesting points you made here, so I will jump in with my thoughts.

I think abortions are bad and that people should not be having them. On the other hand I relies that any politician that votes pro life has the means to get an abortion. Personally we have passports and money, so I could do what ever I want.

I don't think abortions are bad, I think they are murder. I believe mothers should never have them for convenience, just because they don't want a kid. If it is a choice between the mother's life or the babies life, it becomes a more difficult, personal decision.

Bigger question is why are so many kids stuck in the foster care system. Let’s get this issue fixed, then move on to fighting over abortion, an issue that will never be solved.

Fair point. It should be made easier to adopt. But if financial incentives are given, some will adopt for the wrong reason. So the issue probably can't be "fixed", as you say, but hopefully improved. However, I don't think we should kill babies in order to keep them from winding up in foster homes.

I think that both the presidential are to old and will not vote for either. Most Americans believe this and want a different choice.

I was hoping someone beside Trump would rise up, I thought his policy decisions were excellent as president, but yes he is an ass. Biden is definitely too old, but I don't really notice that with Trump, and he will certainly get my vote. If biden was 40 I would still never vote for him!

If people want to drive electric cars, good for them. I don’t own one but certainly would look if I was in the market for a new car. I think the NAT hate for them is silly, don’t want one, don’t buy one. Pretty simple.

I agree with your view on electric vehicles. If one was a good fit on my farm I would buy it. I think you completely miss the point on why NAT hates them, it is because the government is spending billions of our tax dollars to promote them as the country spirals deeper into debt. Let free enterprise decide their fate.

I think Israel had the right to go into Palestine but doesn’t have the right to starve the population out. Hamas only had a 25% approval rating before this last conflict started. The Palestinian people are being held hostage buy both sides.

Fair point here as well. Hamas should be eliminated after what they have done. I would hope if a terror organization tried to take control of our country, we would have the courage to rise up and stop it, like the Palestinian people should have done.

I think the dems are trying to keep trump out of office through BS lawsuits, they should just focus on putting in a new candidate that can beet him. They had there chance of more people would have voted uncommitted but the voting public did not know it was an option.

I agree with you about the treatment of Trump. Finding a candidate that could beat him would be difficult as the party has gone so far to the left, so they are trying to beat him by other means.

Seems like if you aren’t a Trumpet this sight assumes you must be a democrat. I choose neither.

I think political parties should be abolished. They have way too much power, and make it impossible for elected officials to vote against the party line and for their constituents without getting blacklisted and never given any influence in DC. Or getting reelected. Hence, the corruption and stalemate that is our congress.

I vote independent if that helps you out.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)