AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

So we haven't had a good ol' organic vs non organic
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

SouthCentralKansas
Posted 2/21/2017 11:18 (#5853881 - in reply to #5853736)
Subject: RE: So we haven't had a good ol' organic vs non organic

KS

I too have a hyper sensitive celiac disease.  Mine extends further than Gluten though.  I can't eat corn either and no oils.  I not only get the stomach pains and bowel issues, but the oils caused what could only be described as severe autoimmune arthritis symptoms(had it for over a year and it hurt baddd, was laid up for a month in a recliner, was treated for autoimmune arthritis and was on maximum dose of autoimmune suppressant methotrexate, Vimovo, and Rayos to get a modest amount of relief), eventually cut out oils and problem was solved.  For people with these kind of issues it is not a laughing matter.  I think the higher incidences of gluten sensitivity now are from either chemicals in the soil that the food absorbs or modifications to the grain itself.  A study was done on two border cities one in finland and one in russia, they were right next to each other.  Gluten sensitivity was far less on the Russian side, and was attributed to what was in the food they ate.  The people were the same genetics with the same diet.

There are a bunch of people that are fat that have gluten sensitivity or celiac that can lose a LOT of weight just by cutting out gluten.  My Dad lost 40 lbs in 2 months doing absolutely nothing after he cut it out, I lost almost 20 lbs after I cut out gluten and corn.  Dad's blood work is way better now as well.  Just remember if a person has celiac and doesn't cut out gluten you can get cancer and die in extreme cases.  My Dad had his thyroid destroyed with Hashimotos disease from eating gluten his whole life.  There are serious repercussions for people to eat gluten that have sensitivity to it.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)