AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

So we haven't had a good ol' organic vs non organic
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

David
Posted 2/22/2017 06:57 (#5855553 - in reply to #5854927)
Subject: RE: So we haven't had a good ol' organic vs non organic

I understand that you can grow organically there. I have been in that area and see why it would work. But, it is not that easy in my area and many others. We can't just plant and harvest with no spraying. My point is there is a TREMENDOUS amount of organic crops sprayed daily and right up to harvest. Can that be good for anyone if we are saying pesticides are bad?

I also understand PPE and proper equipment when spraying. I also understand that chemicals have side effects. I also understand that few organic growers that are large scale can operate with no pesticides. It may occur in certain areas with certain crops but it is not all that way.

But, I know people that have never been around chemicals that get sick. I also know people that are around chemicals every day and don't face any significant illness. There is little correlation. Show me where someone has died from a GMO.

Again, I ask how eating organically can affect Celiac disease. I truly want to know the answer. In my simple mind, since gluten comes from grains that are not GMOs, how does eating organic affect gluten intolerance?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)