AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I'm about as marketing basic as you get...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 3/16/2016 20:28 (#5180745 - in reply to #5180541)
Subject: RE: Huh?

Buxton ND
CMN - 3/16/2016 19:14

Then it must have been a couple of my 11 crop HTA's done in 09 or 10 I was feeling so sorry for myself when I was delivering $3.xx corn. I do remember leaving at least a buck or more on the table...I might have to start taking fish oil pills, I can't remember chit anymore.

I do remember coming up short of bushels on one contract because my 2011 crop got planted wet/late and froze early. CHS was kind enough to just deduct the contract buy out money I owed them for the corn out of my soybean check when I delivered them. That's another thing to remember when doing HTA's.

Now I remember why I started hedging on the board...I hope I don't forget what I've done there. :)

Ha Ha, don't worry about CMN I do the same thing my self. Started about 40, seeding wheat one spring and had to run home and look at the soil test to remember if I'd spread with fertilizer or not.

Was worse this past spring, planted all the navies first, finished with an 80 of black beans. I put the dam seed in the planter, cleaned the black seed out of planter. Clearly finished the year planting black beans. A couple of weeks later certificated my acres with the ask office and switched the last 2 80's of navies and blacks on the maps, good thing I didn't have a loss !!!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)