AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Billing Issue - Shop Supplies
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

drj4840
Posted 1/5/2016 08:34 (#5012186 - in reply to #5011131)
Subject: RE: Billing Issue - Shop Supplies

fullerton nebraska
some of the responses on here are kinda funny, lol some guys must not know the cost of shop supplies, rags, brake cleaner, zipties, ect. i suppose the shop is supposed to shop around and try to find the cheapest brake cleaner and cheapest electrical clips, and just as well get the 4.99 assortment of 5000 zip ties. seriously if the job is done right and you found a good mechanic, who the hell cares about a $20 supply charge? just throw a couple cans of brake cleaner and make sure there is a roll of shop towels in the cab, oh yeah and some hand cleaner, so when i have to wash my hands 14 times to answer the phone because you want to know if your tractor is done yet. I farm and bend wrenches, so i am on both sides, my point is some guys are just gonna bitch no matter what! they will always think they are getting screwed and everybody else is gettin rich. bottom line, if you got a good repairman, keep him happy and he will take care of you, if u are a complainer the guy probably wont see his phone ring after 5 or he clocks out at 5:30 when a half hour on friday night he coulda got your tractor done, maybe woulda had to charge $22.95 for shop supplies, but that wouldnt be an issue because he got the job done and you were happy!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)