AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Buldging Disc -- No Fun
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Kickapoogian
Posted 11/15/2015 08:53 (#4897343 - in reply to #4869195)
Subject: RE: Buldging Disc -- No Fun

Soldiers Grove Wi. 54655
oldbones - 10/31/2015 18:20

gene champ-
Before I went back to him, I'd consider seeing an Osteopath (spelling?). Best of both worlds, IMHO.

+1
I've had bulging discs, now my count is up to 10 deteriorating discs, nerve damage, had 1 hip replaced and need one more as well as other multiple problems... In 86 is when my first bulging disc came on. It sucked big time... in 94 I got kicked by a cow and laid out in the gutter. Broke a small bone in my back that was pushing on my spinal cord...Chiropractor wouldn't touch me thank God~ Surgery to get the bone out and take care of the bulging disc at the same time... An Osteopaht(sp too) does more massage and treatment before he "pops" things back into place so it's not such a jar on the body....
Currently on a 20# lifting limit and can only walk a few hundred feet on bad days but good days I can do a mile. The worst is just standing still visiting or washing dishes leaning over the sink. People don't realize what others go through with back pain until they have it themselves (just like migraines)... Some day life just sucks but one has to keep plugging along...
Good luck~
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)