AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dave Ramsey coarse
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

HeyhayJCM
Posted 9/9/2015 12:41 (#4779628 - in reply to #4779031)
Subject: RE: Dave Ramsey coarse

central ohio..between Springville and Millbrook.
Boone & Crockett - 9/9/2015 06:28

School Of Hard Knock - 9/9/2015 01:02

To the original post , No, I haven't but have friends that have been on his show......Pretty sure(but I don't have any facts)Ramsey made more money out of that interview than my friends did traveling the distance.
I can never figure out why people praise Ramsey for his information...(not saying he is wrong)..I seem to remember Ramsey himself was once broke...... All I can figure is that people aren't smart enough or don't like to do do simple math ....that is all that financial planning really is......math and discipline over time/ living within your means.......... as in if you spend more than you make you wont have anything left to invest, save or live off of........quite elementary.
some of the most successful people I know went broke once in their lives. Called taking a risk in life. I certainly don't view The Donald as a failure. Or Dave Ramsey. Do I agree with everything Dave espouses? No I do not. But I don't totally agree with Deereman's advice either. My GENERAL advice would be to at least contribute into 401k to the level to achieve employer match, if offered. Then attack the debt with reckless abandon. After five years of Ramon noodles to payoff the reckless spending, most will be extremely reluctant to go back there again.

Ahh Ramen noodles...thanks for the memories!!
Still no better dinner than Ramen noodles (beef flavor) and a couple ears of sweet corn from the garden..all for less than 1.00!!(and that includes salt and butter)

...then you meet a pretty girl and have a kid....

Josh Moorefield
Moorefieldhayfarms.com

Edited by HeyhayJCM 9/9/2015 14:22
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)