AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

update on spray plane incident
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Gary Lyon
Posted 8/2/2015 17:28 (#4712700 - in reply to #4712405)
Subject: RE: update on spray plane incident

Southeast Wyoming

durallymax - 8/2/2015 12:42
Illinois Steve - 8/2/2015 11:39 I've been sprayed by a plane before and you can definitely feel it. Damp? Perhaps not but I guess some of it would depend on your definition of damp. You can absolutely feel it.
Here's a video of a guy getting sprayed. Rates are all different I suppose but it sure isn't drenching. I've never been sprayed though. Been buzzed a few times but that's obviously much different and intentional with no spray. https://youtu.be/uNjNGkPo9B4

Finally something Illinois Steve and I agree on.

To call a members of the public and a member of this website liars because of a difference of opinion on what defines "damp to the touch" is a new low, even for Plowboy.

To be effective application there is a certain amount of "dampness" required, as obviously shown in that video (btw, it appeared to me that the flow was turned off and back on again as the plane when over the camera.)

The true exaggerators here include those who suggest the OP claimed to have been something approaching soaked to almost the point of running off.

NAT's message to the world, to the public, and to the consumer is ringing out load and clear:  "GET OVER IT, STUPID."    No wonder we are viewed increasingly poorly in the public eye.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)