AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Snoring, since I see the list below about c-paps
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

caleb2684
Posted 4/17/2015 22:48 (#4522166)
Subject: Snoring, since I see the list below about c-paps

Aggieland
My wife has said I snore pretty bad for a year or two now. Well it's gotten to the point I have moved into the guest bedroom so I can get a nights rest without her kicking me! Lol. She's pregnant with our second so she needs her sleep more than me too. I scheduled an appointment with an ENT for next week to talk about it. I KNOW FOR A FACT I need to lose some weight (20-30lbs) because I have a fat neck now and I believe that's a large part of the problem. However here's my other thought. I suffer from pretty bad seasonal allergies and I feel like my heavy usage of antihistamines has caused my sinus' to dry up. I always feel like my sinus' are dried out. I've tried saline solutions and they actually made me feel worse. Has anyone else ever been through this?

I guess another question is what should I be prepared for him to say? If he wants a sleep study I want to wait until I've lost some weight. I gave up sodas three weeks ago, started eating smaller portions and have been running and walking a few times a week now. I'm 31 years old.

Thanks,

Caleb
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)