AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

good news-box beef and by product drop value up-ntexcotton
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

garvo
Posted 5/4/2021 06:58 (#8986395 - in reply to #8986286)
Subject: RE: good news-box beef and by product drop value up-ntexcotton

western iowa,by Denison
The box beef price has a direct connection to the value of the beef price-then might add ntexcotton you really have no idea how many cattle each producer or owner feeds on this site-know a few that feed thousands and thousands of cattle-one producer I know shipped 20% of the plant kill at a 5,000 head plant-last week he could shipped more but could only line up 25 trucks that day.

I'm all for the packers making money-but lets report the true price with the sweetheart and formula deals--Before any left winger complains about the contract cattle-if you dig into usda reports the contract cattle are reported of which the basis and month delivery I think everyday-I was one of the first under Cargill to sell Dec21 cattle back in last Nov and my 37 head showed up on a USDA report

I would think most producers would want transparency on the formula and sweetheart deals except you-(Mr. I have special cattle that I get more then you person.)

So if I gather all the arrogant panty slamming words out of your mouth-you are teaching your students that the real cattle feeders have secret deals to undermine any USDA reportable trade-seems like a good stint for yourself to educate the left you so speak of.
Meanwhile us inferior -(what I gather you think of farmer feeders) cattle men just want a level playing field-you can start first show us your last cattle you sold on your marketing sale of fats with your price received
Everyone in the marketing chain suffers from those deals-starting with the cow and ending with the consumer that is forced to pay more for a product that is marked up to the point of demand destruction,

(pft you were gone (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments pft you were gone (full).jpg (29KB - 67 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)