AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cheap Lightbar for Sprayer Tractor
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Matrixbird
Posted 4/29/2021 13:43 (#8978930)
Subject: Cheap Lightbar for Sprayer Tractor

EC Illinois
Hey all,

Our operation has recently moved to mostly no-till, which means our tillage tractor now has no job. We have a pair of 7240 magnums, first one runs the 1200 planter and sprayer because it has an old outback autosteer system. I would like to get something for my second one so it can be the sprayer tractor to even out the hours and prevent me from spending a lot of time switching my tractor over. The foam markers are kind of messed up, so I need to go through it, so I need some sort of lightbar or cheap autosteer for the new sprayer tractor. I am trying to stay under 1k and preferably less. I have run my sprayer off the old outback like a lightbar in the past and I would be fine with something like that. The real point of this post is that there are a ton of brands and models of lightbar and autosteer, and I don't know what I don't know, so I'm looking for models of (probably just a lightbar) that are under a thousand I could toss in this other tractor. I've heard some neighbors talk about cheap, used lightbars for just a couple hundred bucks, so my hopes are for something like that. Thanks for any help!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)