AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Vaccination woes - Participation has 'fallen off the cliff'
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Mitchco
Posted 4/25/2021 18:30 (#8972644 - in reply to #8972508)
Subject: RE: Vaccination woes - Participation has 'fallen off the cliff'

SW OH
It's because the sheeple mentality is bad for the population. If everyone does what the government tells us to, we lose our freedoms and liberty. That lays a path to communism. Just imagine if every single person in this country not only said no, but HELL NO, to the vaccine. If this were to happen it would put us back to being a country led by a government for the people. Not a government where politicians main goal is re-election. Those of us who are seeking to regain our control over a government hell bent on ultimate control are upset with those of you who are willing to give into every whim of those who want to control us.

I fully agree with you doing what you want to your body. I will not get a vaccine because science has shown me the consequences far outdue the end result. The current vaccine has not been through the standard test regime. In the past there have been several vaccines that were implemented post haste with detrimental results. Any time someone tells me "here take this, it's good for you, especially anyone receiving a government paycheck, I am against it. There's always an alltierer motive.

You can be a sheeple, or an American. The choice is yours.

Mitchco
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)